- The Hawks have won 4 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Hartford has won 26 close games.
- The Hawks have won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after recording 32 or more rebounds.
- Hartford has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 2 or fewer blocks.
- This season Hartford has won 75% of the time (6-2) when Yolonzo Moore has 10 points or more and 80% of the time (4-1) when Evan Cooper plays 30 minutes or more.
- The Hawks set season highs for assists and three-pointers.
- The last time Hartford recorded at least 14 three-pointers was Dec 10, 2011 against Niagara.
- Hartford set a season low for steals.
- The Hawks have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 5th win of the season where the Hawks came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Wes Cole and Nate Sikma) accounted for 53.2% of the points.
- Wes Cole has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 15 games this season.
- Nate Sikma has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 15 games this season.
- Yolonzo Moore had a career high with 6 assists.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Wes Cole's career.
Boston University Game Notes:
- The Terriers have lost 6 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Boston University has lost 29 close games.
- D.J. Irving recorded a team season high in steals with 6.
- The top two scorers (D.J. Irving and John Papale) accounted for 41.8% of the points.
- D.J. Irving has led the team in scoring 7 times in 15 games this season.
- Dom Morris has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 15 games this season.
- D.J. Irving has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- D.J. Irving set a career high with 6 steals.
- Maurice Watson Jr. has 4 straight double-digit point games.
America East Standings
Last updated: Dec 12th, 2013