- Hartford started 11-10 during the 2002 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The Hawks have lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after having a field goal percentage of 34.0% or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.4% or better this season, Hartford has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- Hartford set season lows for field goals made, three-point percentage, and total points.
- Hartford has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--Hartford has a 1.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Mark Nwakamma and Yolonzo Moore) accounted for 44.1% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Mark Nwakamma and Nate Sikma) accounted for 46.6% of the rebounds.
- Mark Nwakamma has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 10 times in 21 games this season.
- Mark Nwakamma has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- The top two scorers (Brian Voelkel and Clancy Rugg) accounted for 42.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Clancy Rugg and Luke Apfeld) accounted for 43.3% of the rebounds.
- Brian Voelkel has led the team in scoring 3 times in 21 games this season.
- Clancy Rugg has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 21 games this season.
America East Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014